Australia’s dedicated healthcare cloud wants to buy you breakfast.
New Department of Human Services (DHS) cloud rules mean your e-health access may be at risk. Join Australia’s most-recommended cloud provider, the Medical Software Industry Association and Greenlight ITC to find out what’s changed, what it means, and next steps, in the time it takes to enjoy breakfast.
This event covers:
- New Mandatory requirements including Australian Signals Directorate certifications & onshore solutions
New recommended requirements for dedicated assets and NV1 personnel vetting
- Mitigating risks to your electronic claims, Notice of Integration (NOI) and Notice of Connection (NOC)
- Complimentary spots are strictly limited. Act now to secure yours.
Secure your seat.
Your Compliant Cloud Solution.
Secure Cloud Services matter. Nowhere more than in the health sector, which represents almost a quarter of all data breaches reported to the Australian Information Commissioner1. The Australian Department of Human Services has issued new guidelines for licensed software developers in line with Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) Cloud Computing Security Considerations, which span:
- Maintaining availability and business functionality.
- Protecting data from unauthorised access by the cloud provider’s customers.
- Protecting data from unauthorised access by cloud provider’s employees.
- Handling security incidents.
Importance of Certification & Compliance
Certifications determine if your Cloud provider is in. Or out. Without them, your NOI (Notice of Integration), NOC (Notice of Connection) and e-Health access can end.
Not all Clouds are created equal. And comparing complex Cloud offerings can be challenging. But the solution may be closer than you think. Choosing Macquarie Launch™ Health Cloud ensures you’re protected and compliant.
Did you know ... ?
The ASD recommends that public domain information should be exclusively hosted in Australia. Macquarie Cloud Services use their own sovereign data centres in Sydney and Canberra to deliver deeply interconnected multi-zone, multi-location solutions all the way to 100% Service Level Guarantee (SLG) Active-Active designs.
Are you at risk?
Qualifying organisations are already subject to the Australian Privacy Act, and since February, 2018, to new Mandatory Breach Reporting obligations. If you’re engaging with the Department of Human Services and participating in the government e-health programme, then the bar for Cloud security is set even higher. As National Critical Infrastructure (NCI) public and private health systems face 4 elevated security requirements:
- Mandatory. ASD CCSL Certification
- Mandatory. Data Sovereignty. All data must remain onshore within Australian jurisdiction
- Highly Desirable. Physical Separation of server infrastructure
- Highly Desirable. Security Clearances should be limited to citizens holding NV1 clearance