Frequently Asked Questions.
This is a 2 year graduate program with a 10 year pathway. We provide our graduates a platform to grow and succeed with us for the next 10 years and more.
As we recruit all year round, our graduates can commence any time.
Now! We are constantly on the lookout for talented graduates and recruit all year round.
In order to be considered you must be:
- An Australian citizen
- Enrolled or have completed a bachelor’s in a technology related field
- Passionate about IT and providing great customer service
Our typical recruitment process will look like the following:
- Online Application – submit your CV and answer some qualifying questions
- Initial phone interview
- Technical interview 1 with the direct line manager
- Culture assessment interview 2
- Customer Service Intelligence Questionnaire (CSiQ)
- Meeting with the Group Cloud Executive
We hire graduates with a range of degrees including Engineering, Maths, IT & Computer Sciences.
We accept penultimate year students, final year students and those who have graduated recently. All we ask is that you can commit to full-time hours of 38 hours a week – bearing in mind this can be done via shift work and not just your normal 9am-5pm.
Our graduate engineers emerge from the 2-year program with skills, experience and accreditations that place them a grade above a Tier 1 Network Operations Centre role.
Careers pathways in networking, computing, service delivery, cloud computing or software development across our Cloud business are all possible!