Australia’s most-recommended industry team want to buy you breakfast.
Millennials. They’re the largest demographic in the workforce1, but a fifth changed jobs last year, half are disengaged, and two-thirds are already thinking about new roles2. The stakes are even higher in IT, where salaries are already spiralling up to 4 times faster than inflation3.
Learn how taking Millennials from generation me to generation us has transformed our workplace, made us the most-recommended provider in our industry4, and can for you too. Speakers include:
David Tudehope, Founder and CEO, Macquarie Cloud Services on how talent is the ultimate disruptor.
Paul Gedeon & Finley Sheridan, for a Millennial’s view on the unique Macquarie pathways programme.
Jane Boyle, on creating a purpose-driven culture.
Complimentary spots are strictly limited. Book now to secure yours.
Date: Wednesday 19th June
Time: Our chefs and baristas are humming from 08:00, for an 08:15 start and a 10:00 conclusion
Location: Grand Ballroom, Level 15, 2 Market Street, Sydney
Join us for new insights into making them your competitive advantage,
All in the time it takes to enjoy breakfast:
- What 23 to 38 year old millennials want (hint: it isn’t money).
- Creating pathways.
- The power of purpose-driven culture.
- Gamification in the workplace.
Learn how taking Millennials from generation me to generation us has transformed our workplace, made us the most-recommended provider in our industry4, and can for you too.
Secure your seat or add a colleague today.
Thanks for registering for the upcoming Business Leaders Breakfast on Making Millennials Your Competitive Advantage. Our chefs and baristas will be humming from 8am Wednesday the 19th June in the Ballroom, Level 15, 2 Market Street, for an 08:15 start and a 10:00 conclusion. Please let me know if there are colleagues or clients you invite. We look forward to seeing you.
Corinne Hurst, Relationship Manager
1800 004 943
1. Largest demographic in the workforce. https://business.dailypay.com/blog/turnover-rates-for-millennials
2. https://business.dailypay.com/blog/turnover-rates-for-millennials; https://dynamicsignal.com/2018/10/09/key-statistics-millennials-in-the-workplace/
3. 2018 Robert Half Salary Guide; http://www.insidesap.com.au/higher-salaries-cards-talent-battle-rages/
4. Net promoter score +84; https://macquariecloudservices.com/customer-experience/; independently audited Matrix CX Mar18